Saturday, February 23, 2013

Newborn Bear Beanie and Diaper Cover



An old boss of mind recently got in touch with me.  As it turns out she is having a baby boy soon and was wondering if I could make her a little picture session outfit for her upcoming bundle of joy.  


This Etsy website was her inspiration.  I had never made this before but thought I would take a shot at it.  And of course, as it turns out, I found these great crochet tutorials. 

She wanted it in brown so here we go!  What do you think?


I am nervous as to whether it will fit or not.  There is no baby around here to try it on. :-)

I really need to learn how to knit.  There would SO tremendously expand what I could do. 

Anyway in other news, I'm done with my radiology month (huzzah!).  Now only 6 weeks left of medical school!!!  Starting Monday I'll be on Complementary and Alternative Medicine.  interesante.  :-D


Do What Brings You Joy!

~G

No comments:

Post a Comment