Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fabric Magnets


It is the little things that make me happy...like pretty magnets on the refrigerator. :-)  
We had accumulated a few over the last couple of years and thought it was time to make things a little more aesthetically pleasing to the ole eyeballs.  I happened to come by a tutorial for Fabric Magnets from Make it and Love it which had such a simple, easy, and fast solution.   
All you need are a few fabric scraps and some Mod Podge (even though I sincerely suspect that the stuff is just watered down Elmers glue :-P ).

And thus, these ugly things....


...turned into this!


Ahhh.  Much better.    Now to turn on my music that sounds like ethereal sounds with rainfalls and birds in the background. ^_^

p.s. One tip.  Don't use fabric with white in it like I did for the larger one.  You can see that the words show through those spots.  (Oooops)

p.p.s.  Residency rank list deadline was today!  Eek!  Officially out of my hands now.  


Do What Brings You Joy!

~G

No comments:

Post a Comment