Saturday, April 13, 2013

Crocodile Stitch Scarf



This is a stitch that I had not known about until a couple of weeks ago when a nurse on my ENT (ear, nose, throat) rotation pulled a big beautiful yellow scarf project out of her purse.  She tells me this is none other than the crocodile stitch!  



I of course had to check this out and promptly found this You Tube video describing it in very good detail.



I think beginners would be able to do this pretty easily.  It is a repetitive pattern that is very soothing to create. I had some thin blue yarn that my mom had stashed in her attic that was over 20 years old.  I would have actually preferred to use a thicker yarn and in a different color but this thread has been lying around for too long.  It was time to do something with it. :-)  I don't think it turned out too badly.  I think it is a light scarf with perfect timing since *it was snowing today*!!!


What do you think?



Do What Brings You Joy!


~G

No comments:

Post a Comment