Friday, February 10, 2012

Wine Bag

Hello!

I just finished my psychiatry rotation exam!  Woo!  Psychiatry was very good to me and I did have a lot of fun, but I'm no psychiatrist.  But it still will have to be a decent size of my future.  Lots of crazys go to their primary care physician (internist, family doc etc...).  Ahhh...



Anywho, on to the matter at hand.  Later on this same day we are going to a friend's birthday party and PB and I wanted to give her some wine.  But its pretty lame to just hand someone a bottle.  You gotta wrap it up!  Now whats a girl to do if she does not have a wine bag lying around?  Well, lucky you asked.  Sew4Home has a fantastic tutorial for Hanukkah Gift and Wine Bags.  I was able to whip this up in no time at all!  Probably 20 minutes or so...and I am super slow at these things still.  If you know what you are doing, it would only take you probably 5-10 min.  Now they used a super nice satin for the inside.  I just used two different types of cotton I had lying around and some blue ribbon left over from Christmas decorations.  Mine certainly does not look as sophisticated but I think its kinda cute.  What do you think?

This is what their's looked like.  -->

I hope she likes it!  Now you try it!  If you make one, show me! ^_^

Oh and a totally random pic just for funzies.  Pink nails to celebrate my being done with another rotation (and Valentine's Day!).


Do what brings you joy. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment