Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lullaby - piano by Brahms

This has been the hardest song to date strangely enough! 





It does not look or sound that complicated, I know.   But the right hand is hopping all over the place and the timings are more difficult that what I have done so far. 

I've started orientation.  And while I am still terrified, it seems as though most everyone is.  I suppose that is comforting.  :-)  I don't know how I feel about this 80's themed party that the more senior residents have lined up for us though.  They forget I basically didn't live the 80's and was an eldest child living in the middle of nowhere with a couple of parents who listened to Frank Sinatra and didn't watch TV.  I'm going to have to google "80's fashion" and figure something out. 

So far so good.  I will do well here. ^_^


Do What Brings You Joy!


~G

No comments:

Post a Comment