Sunday, June 17, 2012

Quilted Hot Pads! Oh, and Happy Fathers Day!

So there is one more week left of 3rd year, and what am I doing?



Finishing off a project in an attempt to procrastinate.  I really should be writing up my MSPE since it happens to be due tomorrow...but anywhos...



I found this tutorial AGES ago Nature Brights Kitchen Quilted Hot Pads from Sew4Home and the choice of fabric would be able to give you a good idea of when I had started it.  I'm not terribly ecstatic over the fabric choices but it is what I had on hand so it will make do.  But I really liked that it is significantly larger than the average pot holder.  Well really, its main purpose is to sit under your casserole dishes etc...not hold pots...so that makes sense.  Please excuse my lack of reason.  It is 90 degrees. I would like to do this in some outrageous bright color and see what happens. :-D


Happy Father's Day to all you dads and dads-to-be out there.  My dad's birthday was yesterday.  He would have been 78.  Can you imagine?

No comments:

Post a Comment