Friday, August 3, 2012

Cherry Dump Crumble





Not too much of a post today.  Just wanted to share something I recently discovered.  This is so incredibly easy to make.  a.k.a perfect for wee little me with wee little time available.



Ingredient List:
can of pineapple (crushed or cubed)
can of cherries
box of white cake mix
1.5 sticks of butter or margarine (sliced)

Preheat oven to 350F
Get a 9X13 or 9X9 pan
Dump pineapple in the bottom of the pan.  Dump cherries on top of that.  Dump white cake mix on top of that.  Dump margarine on top of that.
Bake for about 45 min.

Top with your favorite icecream or as is.  I also hear it is good with blueberries!  We actually did not have pineapple.  And as we are in a little bit of a financial bind at the moment we made it without and it still turned out yummy!  Let me know if you try it and how you like it!

Random fact:  I recently found Lindsey Sterling.  *LOVE*  Although it is making me extremely nostalgic for the violin and makes me feel quite bad about myself for not playing anymore.  Boo.  If I started up again I really would have to go back to the beginning.  I can't remember a thing!  The things that woman can do with a violin is amazing!  And she looks so good doing it too.

Medicine Update:  I'm on dermatology.  I have learned I know nothing about dermatology.  I have learned I like small procedures and I like doing biopsies.  I have learned that dermatology is an increasingly female dominated field (there is only one male resident in the entire Loyola program!) which really surprised me but makes total sense in retrospect.  Oh and I passed Step 2...by alot more than I expected!  Go figure.

Otherwise, certain life goals are not working as well as we would like.  It is making me rather moody.  But we still have a chance to make it work so lets see what happens!

Do what brings you joy!

~Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment